Receptionist / Administration Assistant
Advertiser: Kinsella PartnersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- $55,000 - $64,999 inc super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Receptionist/Administration Assistant within our accounting and business support team to provide executive and administration assistance in our Chartered Accounting firm.
The role requires a personable and professional frontline receptionist, someone who brings an enthusiastic and positive attitude, and a genuine willingness to learn.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary package and a rewarding career with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Skills and experience you possess to successfully perform the duties in this role include:
- Proven experience in a client focused administration position where attention to detail is an essential requirement;
- The ability to provide support to a diverse team of professionals, and prioritise effectively to manage and achieve competing deadlines;
- A strong sense of accountability and commitment to providing outstanding customer service; and
- Experience in the Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Key roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Provision of reception duties and being the professional face of the firm, including answering of all incoming phone calls, welcoming clients and suppliers on arrival; diary management, and preparation of meeting spaces;
- Provide executive and administrative support to the firm including:
- Client and database management, general financial management including some bookkeeping, preparation of standard correspondence, general office administrative tasks including building and property maintenance, co-ordination of staff activities and functions, and other ad hoc tasks required by the Directors;
A Career at Kinsella
Kinsella was established in 1998 and goes beyond simply being a chartered accounting firm. We have a hand-picked dynamic accounting team offering smart, strategic and trusted services to a progressive client base who operate in a variety of industries. Our client's challenges are our opportunities to shape and develop unique, out of the ordinary business solutions that delight our clients and inspire our team members.
How to apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please upload your application together with a covering letter and current resume. For further information please visit our website www.kinsella.com.au or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are to include a Cover Letter and Resume.
Please note we will only be contacting successful applicants.
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?