Advertiser: IHC Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
InterHealthcare Services is responsible for providing exceptional business services to an expanding national network of allied health practices and service providers throughout Australia.
This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic and motivated Finance Manager to join our professional team.
Your new role
The Finance Manager will support and report directly to the CFO. You will be accountable for the preparation of all financial statements across the group. The role is varied and evolving with responsibilities including:
- Annual Consolidated Financial Statements
- Monthly Practice P&L analysis and reporting
- Lodgement – payroll tax, FBT, BAS
- Quarterly profit distribution calculations
- Annual budgeting
- Impairment testing
- Leases accounting treatment
- Fixed Asset register
Additional responsibilities include supporting the CFO with future acquisitions and expansion.
What you'll need to succeed
Only candidates who are Chartered or CPA will be considered coupled with at least 5 years experience in a Finance Management role where you have utilised your strong financial and management reporting skills.
What you'll get in return
- You’ll be working in a lovely modern office located centrally in Broadbeach with parking provided.
- You will join a stable and secure business who are expanding and operate nationally.
- You’ll be working with and supported by a team of five fantastic finance professionals.
- You will be fortunate to report into an experienced and reputable CFO and develop your skill set with a challenging and interesting scope of work.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been searching for, please apply now. Should you have any queries please contact Andrea Doney, HR Business Partner on (07) 3186 6440.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.