Part-time Warehouse Store-person Campbelltown NSW - Hardware Distributor
Advertiser: Tradeware GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
- Highly regarded, Australian owned company with a national branch network
- Permanent part-time role working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Must have forklift license
- Friendly team-based culture
A genuinely National company, Tradeware have been launching and developing quality brands in the Australian Hardware market for more than 20 years. We represent our own Brands and the Brands of our supply partners and have long term relationships with major hardware retailers. We offer local service and national strength through an experienced sales team, innovative marketing and a unique network of nationwide distribution centres.
Our business is seeking to appoint an organised and energetic Warehouse Storeperson on a permanent part-time basis to join our NSW branch based in Minto. This role will report to the NSW warehouse supervisor and will be responsible for achieving a high standard of in store execution. Your main responsibilities will be picking and packing, unloading of containers and general warehouse duties. Determination, attention to detail and being organised are key attributes for the successful candidate.
Ideally you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A passionate self-starter who can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Approach each day with energy and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to undertake some heavy lifting, with a current forklift license
- Experience in warehouse operations including: Picking, Packing, Dispatch, Stocktaking and Logistics
- Have an awareness and understanding of Workplace Health & Safety requirements
- Be Process Driven with attention to detail
What’s on Offer?
A competitive hourly rate, 9.5% superannuation, on-going training and mentoring, career opportunities are available nationally and a strong team-based culture
How to Apply
If you can demonstrate the qualities above, then please forward your cover letter and resume. Applications will only be accepted through the seek website and confidentiality is assured. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have picker packer experience?