IT Helpdesk SupportPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
We are one Australia's leading apparel retailers with our head offices situated with easy access to public transport.
We require a IT Helpdesk and Systems Support person to assist with the maintenance and development of the organisation's internal IT systems to satisfy the growing needs of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate looking for the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills.
This is primarily a Desktop and Systems Support position in a great work environment. The right person will possess a subset of the required skills and will grow into the role with on-the-job training provided.
You will be the first point of contact for over 500+ retail outlets and a head office team of 200+ employees.
- Provision of 1st level Support services for desktop/laptop client systems and local resource across multiple Windows OS systems & including MAC OS.
- Assisting with backup tasks
- General remote management, maintenance and upkeep of IT hardware at all sites
- Pro-active approach to IT support and maintenance
- Assistance with projects and systems implementations
- Maintain IT asset and inventory
- Working with the IT Support team to research and develop new technologies and innovations
- Assisting with hardware and software configuration within the standard system images
- As required, provide feedback or advice for ongoing maintenance and development of the ICT Infrastructure
- Maintaining mobile phone fleet
- Maintain documentation and update existing SOP's and technical documentation
- Liaising with third party vendors
- Logging and reporting help desk tickets
The successful applicants will have:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- A strong service ethic
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise & work to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- A desire to extend their knowledge in business practices, processes and procedures
- Ability to follow instructions and also be able to work unsupervised
- Be able to work flexible hours when required including weekend work.
- Strong troubleshooting skills across user and application support
- Ability to support and maintain backup, virus protection, internet and remote access
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia
The Following is an advantage:
- TCP/IP & Networking knowledge (i.e. DNS, DHCP, IPv4/6, etc...)
- ERP Application support - Harmony ERP
- NBN knowledge
- Experience in a similar IT support type role.
If this sounds like the career for you, please apply in writing including a cover letter summarising your skills and experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?
- Are you available to provide on call support when required?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.