Advertiser: Consep Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Engineering
Consep Pty Ltd is a progressive engineering company specialising in the custom design and manufacture of Minerals Processing, Water Treatment, and Construction equipment. We are looking to add depth to our project management team based at our Wetherill Park, Sydney Head Office and manufacturing facility.
Consep is looking for a recently graduated mechanical engineer to join our team as project engineer.
Your main duties will include:
- Work as part of the project management team under the oversight of a senior project manager
- Carry out project related client communication
- Create and maintain project related Vendor Data documentation like ITPs, Manuals etc
- Ensure accurate document control records are maintained for any project submission. (client to Consep as well as Consep to client)
- Engage with all internal stake holders in order to assist the timely and accurate job execution.
- Procure project specific components and services.
- Monitor & manage the projects actual cost vs budget and seek remedy if required.
To be successful for this position you should have:
A Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Good interpersonal skill with an ability to deal with people from different disciplines (Project Managers, fellow Engineers and Draftsmen, Tradesmen etc.)
- The ability to learn quickly and demonstrate versatility in expanding your field of knowledge
The following skills will be considered favourably:
- Working knowledge of 2D CAD package.
- Prior exposure to equipment fabrication.
This is a highly challenging role that provides a good opportunity for the successful candidate to further hone their skills and develop their careers within a growing company.