Advertiser: Blauberg AustralasiaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
- Pick and packing of orders;
- Dispatch of orders, loading, unloading of trucks and containers;
- Sorting of orders ready for local and interstate dispatch;
- Assist in keeping the warehouse tidy and hazard free;
- Use of related computer equipment;
- Act in accordance with Occupational Health & Safety responsibilities;
- Completing all relevant paperwork.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with MS office;
- Service oriented in dealing with clients;
- A high level of honesty and integrity;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience using MYOB AcountRight for inventory;
- The ability to work in a team environment, as a team member.
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Attention to detail is a must;
- Flexible team player;
- Results oriented;
- Intelligent, innovative and a lateral thinker;
This is a permanent part time position in a new modern warehouse with off street parking. We are wanting around 25-30 hours a week, and this role could increase in the future to a full time position.
Please submit your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 3 June 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?