Casual Sales Assistants I Belconnen
Advertiser: Angus & Coote3.5745 out of 53.6 overall rating (47 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Angus and Coote is the diamond and watch specialist known for its unique & timeless craftsmanship. Founded in 1895, we have successfully grown to 140 stores nationwide. We are market leaders with a legacy. We are a dedicated group of people who believe and invest in one another.
Why choose us? We offer:
- Uncapped commissions
- Unbelievable staff discounts
- A culture that gives autonomy to all
- Support & guidance to thrive with encouraging development opportunities
- A wide range of training provided
- A belief that everyone makes a difference
- A friendly, radiant & lively place to work
- A prestigious & secure job with a well-known brand
We are seeking more experienced Casual Sales Assistants for our Angus & Coote store in Belconnen. You will be vital to inspiring and leading by example a high achieving team that is knowledgeable and provides customer service that is second-to-none.
The duties you will need to demonstrate are:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Optimising sales targets, budgets and KPIs
- Demonstrating exceptional merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Administering repairs, returns and ticketing stock
- Top performers who are focused on delivering top quality customer service and selling techniques every time
- Initiative and a strong work ethic
- A proven track record of great sales results
- Team members with great flexibility and availability
- Retail experience essential
- Experience in jewellery an advantage
What we are really looking for is a gem with a strong sales ability, personable approach and supervisory experience.
As part of the JPL Recruitment process, the successful applicant/s will be required to complete a National Police Criminal History Check from the relevant State and/or Territory he/she resides in before they receive an Employment offer.
If you are however unsuccessful we thank you for your application. Please allow up to two weeks for application processing. In the event your application is shortlisted, you will be contacted to arrange an initial phone screen and then if your application proceeds to the next stage, a face to face interview will be arranged.
The JPL Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to gender, race, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.