Relationship ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
- Opportunity to join a respected and successful company
- Focus on development of new business
- Competitive salary with potential for future equity
Our company is a successful air-conditioning supply and installation company with over 30 years’ experience at the forefront of the industry. Our success is built on a commitment to the design and installation of high quality & efficient air conditioning systems and a reputation for exceeding customer expectations.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join the business and share in its success. Whilst firmly maintaining our core business and market share in the residential sector, we are also expanding further into new markets.
The candidate will work closely with the Company Director to drive the acquisition of new business with a focus on customer relationships, quality, sales and profitability.
The candidate must be a great communicator, highly organised, customer focussed and motivated to grow the business. Whilst experience in the air conditioning industry is desirable, it is not essential as mentoring and development will be provided to the right candidate.
In this role you will:
- Identify and develop opportunities for new business
- Implement sales and growth strategies and drive new referrals
- Win profitable new accounts for the business
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Develop business proposals, sales quotations, tenders and project documentation
- Contribute to the design of air conditioning systems and solutions
- Assist with coordinating installation projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to high quality standards
- Contribute to strategic and business planning
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will be motivated and resourceful and have a genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. You will also have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of motivation to increase sales and drive referrals
- Good written communication skills, including the ability to construct new business proposals, sales quotes and tender documentation
- Experience in delivering projects on time and in budget
- Sound business acumen, with the capability to contribute to strategic and operational planning processes
- Experience with, or a good understanding of, Customer Relationship Management systems
- Ability to problem solve and negotiate successful outcomes
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of software
- Strong work ethic with a high level of integrity, honesty and personal accountability
- Qualifications or experience in residential or commercial air conditioning, electrical trades, solar installation or related field (desirable)
- A background in, or a good understanding of, the residential building market (desirable)
- Genuine opportunity to be part of a successful and reputable business
- High potential for growth and development for the right candidate, including future equity options if desired
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience
- Opportunities for professional development and mentoring
- Mobile phone, laptop and vehicle allowance options
- Flexible working arrangements will be considered
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a cover letter via SEEK, outlining why you are the ideal candidate for the role by cob Friday 12th May.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?