Junior Project Manager - Civil Engineer Graduate
Advertiser: AWS Services2 out of 52.0 overall rating (5 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
BOUT THE BUSINESS
AWS Services is one of Australia’s largest remedial companies, thriving in the civil & industrial construction industry. We pride ourselves on delivering quality and on time projects in a safe environment that exceeds customer expectations.
We are seeking a junior project manager who has recently gratuated as a civil engineer who has worked in the tendering space.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Understanding and interpreting construction plans
- Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors or vendors in a timely manner
- Gathering and collating tender package information received to respond with a submission within the required time frame
- Ensuring costs have been covered in the scope prior to submitting
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Quickly adapt from job to job
- Communicating effectively with clients
Skills and experience
- Experience in an estimators capacity
- Civil Engineering qualification highly regarded
- Local NSW experience preferred
- Have a track record in working on major and minor civil projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and drive to meet deadlines and achieve success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of technical standards in preparing estimates and project costings
Recent Graduates welcomed
- Do you have experience working on civil infrastructure projects?
- Have you completed a qualification in civil engineering?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a civil engineer?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for authoring and reviewing technical documentation?