Sales Delivery Contractor (Self Employed)
Advertiser: Goodman Fielder3.2866 out of 53.3 overall rating (164 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Self Employment, Self Employment
At Goodman Fielder we manufacture and market a variety of iconic brands and products such as Praise, Meadow Lea, Helga's, Wonder White and many more.
We are looking for a motivated independent Sales Contractors to service and drive sales growth through our extensive baking portfolio within an established customer base in Moree.
This is a great opportunity to operate your own business, (limited start-up costs including, registering an ABN, Independent Legal and Financial advice prior to commencing a delivery contract), in addition to the already well-established customer base, opportunities exist to further increase sales and grow income.
We are essentially looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Drive and Self-motivation
- Excellent Customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong sales and communication skills.
- Outstanding Business management within a team environment.
- FMCG, Sales and Distribution experience is well regarded however not essential.
- You must have the ability to register a Pty Ltd company
The Sales Delivery Contractor will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that all products are ordered, delivered and merchandised to Goodman Fielder standards in each respective customer.
- Build and maintain strong ongoing relationships with our customers and ensure any customer queries and issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain, sell and grow sales of our brands and products.
- Implement and Drive Goodman Fielder’s Field Sales strategies.
- A Professional Business to Business Relationship.
- Providing a suitable Delivery vehicle.
- Ensure your actions and behaviours are in line with Goodman Fielder's company values, policies, standards, procedures.
- Ensure your business operates lawfully
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.