Advertiser: Harrington Kibbey LawMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
We are seeking a Conveyancing/Legal Assistant to join our team.
We are known for our exceptional service to our clients while also being a supportive, positive and fun place to work.
You will be working in our firm's busy conveyancing team, assisting with various ACT and NSW property and conveyancing matters from initial instruction through to settlement.
Strong customer service and interpersonal skills are essential, as is the ability to show initiative and multi-task in a busy office environment.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- A professional and corporate presentation.
- The ability to work as a team player in a busy environment.
- Experience working with MS office suite.
- Organisation, attention to detail and initiative.
- An interest in growing a career as a conveyancing clerk or conveyancer.
Your main duties will include
- General administration and office duties.
- Handling phone calls.
- Assisting with ACT and NSW property and conveyancing matters from initial instruction through to settlement.
- Liaising with clients, banks, solicitors, real estate agents and mortgage brokers on a daily basis.
- Assisting the solicitors with ad hoc tasks as required including preparing legal documents and letters.
At Harrington Kibbey Law we offer you the opportunity of working within a well established and innovative legal firm.
A challenging and rewarding position with us will provide you with the framework on which to build a satisfying career. We are a dynamic, agile and expanding firm.
We are looking for applicants who are self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong client relationships.
Ideally we are after someone with previous experience in a real estate and/or conveyancing environment. However, an applicant that can demonstrate they meet the above qualities and have an eagerness to learn the practice will be viewed just as favourably and are encouraged to apply.
Please submit applications and supporting documents through Seek.
For any further information please email email@example.com