Advertiser: BuroservMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT REQUIRED for an Australian owned Telecommunications Aggregate LMGPS LTD – the team consists of communications industry specialists with proven track records in delivering results to their clients.
A full time Senior Management position of Management Consultant is available for immediate start to report to the Managing Director of the company. The candidate may have at least a Bachelor degree but not essential. Applicants who do not have a bachelor degree should have a minimum of 7 years work experience as a Management Consultant and have undertaken Management Consultant duties, full-time. At least 2 years work experience in Australia as a Management Consultant is preferable. The candidate should be diligent, independent, self-motivated as a Management Consultant. The candidate must be hard working, organized, creative and passionate about working in a team environment. He or she will be required to work in a high pressure environment etc.
Attractive salary package is available for the right candidate.
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring that the company’s business strategies and objectives are efficiently achieved through the organisation’s resources
- Regularly updating the Managing Director on the business and organisational shortcomings of the company
- Observing the structures of the company and discussing with staff the effective implementation of such structures and advising the relevant stakeholders in the company’s procedures
- Analysing the company’s administrative procedures and ensuring that periodic updates are implemented to review proposals of new processes
- Analyse telecommunication functions, flows and procedures and make recommendations to resolve organisational issues and process gaps
- Preparing and recommending plans that ensures that the company’s strategies are being achieved on a weekly, monthly and yearly objective based on data
- Drafting relevant documentation that ensures that the approved recommendations by the company are implemented into the organisation structures of the company through the revision of procedure and work flow models
Please send the resume to LMGPS Ltd, Level 2, 9 Help Street, Chatswood NSW 2067 or e-mail to Ravin.Panambalana@lmgps.com.au
Application closing date Friday, 26 June 2020, COB 5pm.
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?