Credit Analyst / Settlements Officer
Advertiser: GRENKEMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Credit
About the business and the role
We Make Leasing Simple.
Excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing financial group offering financial solutions to SME's.
Possibility to become part of a success story and one of the fastest-growing financial service providers.
Competitive salary and performance-based bonus scheme;
Your responsibilities will include:
Liaise with the managers and clients to help facilitate the end to end process of each contract and potential deal.
Performing credit checks ensuring high quality standards.
Make relevant contributions to the risk profile score and Credit Matrix.
Conduct analysis to identify any non compliant contracts;
Assist with creation and filing of confidentiality agreements, proposals, vendor registrations, contracts, purchase orders, invoicing, partnerships and contractor agreements, reports and any other files as required;
Sound knowledge of product to ensure queries from dealers and customers are dealt in a professional way.
Collaborate with the management level relating to accounting, controlling and legal subjects
Support account managers in maintaining existing customer relationships and building up new customer relationships
Work autonomously whilst supporting the business.
Skills and experience
- University degree;
- Perfect English written and spoken.
- Attention on detail.
- Financial background is preferential.
- Prior experience in Credit Analyst roles.
- Problem solver and proactive.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently;
- Organized and self-disciplined
- Spirit to work in a start up with fast paced environment
- Rights to work in Australia
Job benefits and perks
:: Basic Salary
:: Performance Bonus on quality targets.
:: Opportunity to be part of a fast paced growing company.
:: Car Parking.
:: Career opportunity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?