Food Retail Sales Assistant
Advertiser: Kyeema SeafoodsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Launceston & North East
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Applicants must have 2 years relevant experience working in similar supermarket/delicatessen/retail sales style environment. Hours will be varied between 6am and 7pm Monday to Saturday, but expect approx 20-30 hours. Job will involve customer service, food preparation and cleaning.The ideal candidate will:
- Have the right to work permanently in Australia, with no restrictions
- Speak fluent English and be able to communicate with quiet spoken elderly people in a crowded, loud environment.
- Be able to work at a fast pace, be well organised and prioritise tasks.
- Multi-task and adhere to deadlines, while working efficiently and independently with minimal supervision.
- MUST be able to cooperate well with a variety of individuals and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Have reliable transport
Hours offered will vary week to week, depending on work ethic and attitude. There is opportunity for this to increase for someone who is switched on, hardworking and with the right attitude. Please do not apply if you have not had 2 years experience in a food retail environment.
This is not an easy job or a relaxing position. If you desire a walk in the park, please save us both the time and do not apply.
Please apply only via Seek, with relevant cover letter and resume attached. Your cover letter needs to be written specifically for this job, not a generic one. The cover letter is your opportunity to demonstrate to us why you would be suited for this job. Any application received without a cover letter WILL NOT be considered.
This last instruction is your first test, if you cannot read this and follow these basic steps, we will not acknowledge your application.
Applications close Friday 5th June, 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales assistant?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have customer service experience?