Advertiser: Surgical OptionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
A South Australian Distributor for a global Medical Device Company, that is currently experiencing extraordinary growth.
Qualifications & experience
- Previous theatre experience
- Good understanding of Anatomy, Physiology and Biomechanics
- Previous/Current Orthopaedic Nursing ideal
- Good communication and time management skills
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Ability to work independently when requried
- Being able to work in a team is essential
Tasks & responsibilities
- Provide clinical and technical Orthopaedic Product and systems support to surgeons and theatre staff
- Demonstrate, facilitate and support Computer Navigated Surgeries for surgeons and theatre staff
- Support Metro and Country cases in SA
- Be part of a small team by supporting internal staff with day to day operations
- Ability to build strong relationships with all customers
- Join one of the fastest growing suppliers of Orthopaedic Implants in SA
- Locally owned and run with the support of a global Healthcare provider
- Be part of a small team with job security and flexibility
- Training provided
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?