Advertiser: The Co-Group LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
The Co-Group Limited (TCG) is a not for profit organisation providing labour hire services to the Disability and Aged Care sectors. TCG is a progressive and innovative company committed to providing quality customer service to our clients.
TCG has a positive proactive culture and our team are rewarded through our many attractive benefits programmes including flexible working arrangements and salary packaging.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Certified Practising Accountant to work as a part of the finance team. The position is a permanent full time position.
The role will be responsible primarily for:
- Bank reconciliation
- GL accounts reconciliation
- Back up Accounts payable
- Preparing monthly reports
- Prepare monthly management reports for Management
- Proficiency in accounting packages and advanced Excel and Word skills.
- Regular monitoring and evaluation of the business operations and where necessary, make associated recommendations to the senior management.
As a team member you will need to:
- show initiative
- be able to work in a fast paced and high volume role
- have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- have strong attention to details
- be resilient and adaptable.
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in the role, you will require the following skills and experience:
- be a Certified Practising Accountant (Australia)
- a minimum of 3 years experience as an Accountant
- experience working as an Accountant in a medium sized company
- experience in managing high volume reconciliations.
- computer proficiency with competence in Microsoft software programmes, specifically Microsoft Excel.
Candidates will need to possess a current National Police Clearance.
How to Apply
If you are the person we have outlined above, then please apply by:
- responding to this ad and ensure you have included a cover letter addressing the 'About You' and 'Your Skills and Experience' criteria as outlined above
- Include your current resume that provides details (name, email and telephone number) of 2 employment related referees.
Please note: to ensure your application is considered, make sure you address the above outlined application expectations.
The team at TCG will be reviewing applications for this position as they are received. If you are one of the applicants who TCG thinks may be the right fit for the position, you will be contacted via email.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to the HR Team at TCG via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters ... thank you for your interest in this position, however at this stage TCG is recruiting directly. If we need assistance in finding the right candidate, we will be in touch.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?