Call Centre Operator/Receptionist - Multiple Roles Available SA Heart
Advertiser: SA HeartMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
SA Heart is one of Australia’s largest private cardiology practices providing expert care to all of our patients. Established for over 35 years, SA Heart is a South Australian owned practice with 28 cardiologists offering a comprehensive range of cardiac services.
SA Heart is seeking vibrant and professional Call Centre Operators/Receptionists who will be responsible primarily for managing interactions with our patients, other health providers and doctors both in our call centre and when required face to face.
The positions will also encompass other administration responsibilities including:
- Greeting patients as they arrive at SA Heart clinics; and
- Providing a friendly voice and liaison for patients and their cardiologist.
Ideally candidates will be highly organised and efficient individuals, with an eye for detail and the ability to take on any task, successfully following it through. Candidates will have an empathetic and friendly attitude and can liaise respectfully with patients, cardiologists and fellow team members.
- Previous experience in a call centre and/or reception role essential;
- Excellent phone and verbal communication including active listening skills;
- Ability to accurately record information and relay messages;
- Strong patient focus with an ability to communicate with calls considerately and compassionately;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and manage time effectively; and
- A keen interest in providing excellent patient care within the health sector.
* Applicants must have appropriate residency or working VISA and be available to attend face-to-face interviews in Adelaide. A police check will also be required prior to commencement.
If you would like to join our team, please send your resume via Seek along with a personalised 1-page cover letter addressed to our Call Centre Manager, Mariah Barnes, outlining the following;
- Why this role is for you?
- Why you would like to work for SA Heart?
- What unique skills and experience would you bring to the team?
- Which role are you applying for – Permanent or Casual?
Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications close: Friday 5th June 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services representative?