Advertiser: DGL Logistics3.2 out of 53.2 overall rating (25 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Do you want to be a recognised, rewarded and respected team member within a 3PL operation?
Are you looking for your next opportunity to develop in the warehousing and logistics industry?
If so, see below because we at DGL are currently seeking a professional operator to join our BNE team.
DGL provides customised logistics and industry solution in the area of supply chain management; warehousing, distribution plus tailored value-add services for our clients across Australia and in New Zealand. We are currently seeking an experienced warehouse operator for our Brisbane, QLD operation. This permanent role offers great career prospects within a global logistics corporation.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the efficient and effective use of resources provided. You will be self-motivated, career focused, ensure that Safety requirements, exceptional customer service, and operational targets are always achieved.
To be considered for this opportunity your career profile will need to possess the following skills and / or attributes:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a large DC or 3PL Warehouse
• Hold a valid Forklift Licence with high level Counterbalance & Hi-Reach skills
• A can-do attitude with drive to succeed, grow and develop skills within the business
• Understanding of regulations including COR, Load Restraint, etc.
• Maintain warehouse inventory; commitment to pick accuracy
• Work to company procedures and conformance expectations
• Own vehicle with the flexibility to work extra hours as required
• DG, Food Grade and Pharmaceutical experience would be an advantage, but not essential
• Strong computer skills; WMS, TMS, Excel and Outlook advantageous
• Proven experience in consistently delivering results, and beating service and budget targets
Our promise to you:
• A challenging yet rewarding career opportunity
• Competitive above award wage rates offered, Superannuation and onsite parking
• A safe working environment within a stimulating, diverse workplace
• Reward and recognition of your achievements
• Support and assistance provided to develop your skills in the industry
The Successful Applicant:
• Will be required to present a criminal history check
• Pass our pre-employment medical which includes a drug and alcohol test
If you meet the above requirements, believe you are suitable for this position and want to apply to join our team, please enquire now.
- How many years' experience do you have as a storeperson?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?