Advertiser: Koppens Developments Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Engineering
Koppens Developments Pty Ltd is a leading specialist in Building, Infrastructure and Industrial Services on large-scale national public works as well as smaller private local projects.
Located in our Cairns Office, the successful candidate will gain exposure to projects of varied complexity affording significant experience and long-term job security. This opportunity will be largely made up of Water and Sewer Treatment projects in the Torres Strait.
As a Civil Construction Engineer at Koppens Developments Pty Ltd we will look to you to ensure effective quality management processes, planning and programming of future works, forecasting, cost tracking processes and production progress.
- Supporting the implementation of the project quality, WHS and environmental management plans on all projects.
- Assisting the monitoring and updating the construction programme and site activity.
- Ensuring materials are procured in advance of the requirements of the construction programme.
- Assisting in monitoring daily work activities to maximise the utilisation of plant and resources.
- Implementing improvements with respect to managing site related costs.
- Contribute to a positive and inclusive team culture.
- Growth and advancement opportunities for the right candidate in an industry leading company.
- Significant training and development opportunities.
- Ongoing mentorship from all levels of the business.
- Working in an environment that allows employees to maximise their potential.
You will have a degree in an engineering related field with proven experience as an Engineer within the civil engineering sector, with experience on Water and Sewer projects. You will be an effective communicator with proven leadership skills and a strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite Products.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment medical prior to commencing work.Candidate must be able to travel for work and stay in remote locations
If this sounds like you, apply today and come help us build a sustainable future for our people, clients and communities.