Advertiser: Fairclough CorporationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage information and communication technology resources and implement installation and upgrades for systems.
- Manages communications, office workstations and systems deployed globally and in the Pilbara.
- Performs regular maintenance responsibilities.
- Ensure all software is licensed, up-to-date and meets the workplace needs.
- Ensure ICT security devices are in place and managed.
- Ensures the cost-effectiveness of services
- Assist to Develop organizations ICT policies and guidelines.
- Research new technologies in information technology and provide recommendations to the management.
- Evaluate organizations technological requirements and ideal systems.
- Development and implementation of new systems and processes centred on service delivery frameworks.
- Working with senior management to propose, agree and deliver IT service.
- Contributing to quality assurance activities and promoting best practice in the development of information systems.
- Strong understanding of computer software, information technology and computer science;
- Strong technical/operational understanding of Windows Server and common Systems Administration tools (AD, Hyper-V);
- Strong technical/operational understanding of Linux (RHEL, CentOS);
- Strong technical/operational understanding of WAN/LAN;
- Demonstrated highly developed verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to administer Web-based applications and perform minor enhancements;
- Experience maintaining on-premise ERP systems such as Pronto;
- Developed written communication and computer literacy skills to compile technical and quality documentation;
- Excellent customer service skills and train staff in ICT functions;
- High level of integrity, professionalism and attention to detail;
- High level of confidentiality;
- The ability to use initiative and work proactively;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Problem-solving and Analytical skills.
- Desired - 3+ years working in a similar role.
- Proven experience assisting ICT projects and technical change management.
Education and Training
- Essential - Current valid drivers license.
- Essential - Internal QA training and commitment to meeting the quality standards.
- Essential - Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or computer science, or an equivalent technical degree and/or equivalent experience.
Are you the person we are seeking? The job's great, the staff welcoming, great clients, so, don't hesitate, apply now by clicking the Apply link.
For further information contact: email@example.com
C.A.T.E.R is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Fairclough Corporation Pty Ltd.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in computer science?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.