Financial AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
We are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to join our manufacturing company.
The successful applicant will report to our Finance Manager and possess a 'can-do' attitude and provide accurate and timely financial information.
The primary objectives of the role are:
- Maintain the integrity of the accounting records
- Complete management reporting to the parent company
- Timely and accurate completion of general ledger reconciliations
- Manage consolidations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Manage tax accounting and reporting
- Facilitate internal and external audits
- Manage inter company transactions
The preferred candidate will have:
- At least five (5) years’ accounting experience with at least 3 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting (CPA or CA preferred)
- Strong knowledge of accounting software systems
- Exposure to financial reporting, accounts receivable/payable and budgeting
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A proactive and collaborative approach to continuous improvement, including systems and processes
- A flexible approach, excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work unsupervised
Our employment process requires Police, Medical and Reference checks to be undertaken.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?