Service Desk Analyst
Advertiser: Emeco International3.52 out of 53.5 overall rating (25 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Emeco Group is a leader in heavy earthmoving services for the mining and construction industries, we are renowned for our Proven Performance & Service Excellence. Service Desk Analyst
About the Position
We are seeking a motivated individual to take on the role Service Desk Analyst.
This role will provide re-active and pro-active incident resolution and service request management for business applications, software, hardware and network systems, including user administration.
As the successful candidate in this role, some of your core responsibilities will include;
- Provide accurate Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operating Level Agreement (OLA) time frames;
- Ensure incidents and Service Requests are managed effectively; ensuring information is captured in the Service Desk Call Management System for future reference and analysis, in line with ITIL principles.
- Liaise with Emeco internal support teams and external service providers as required to resolve Incidents and complete Service Requests, to ensure compliance with SLA’s and OLA’s;
- Facilitate the acquisition and installation of hardware and software for customers;
- Contribute to the development of an internal knowledge base; and
- Securely maintain the IT/IS Operational and physical environments in line with corporate security policies, standards and work practices.
Your Skills & Experience
- Relevant Tertiary or Industry Certified Qualifications;
- ITIL Certification or relevant experience;
- Experience in IT Service Desk operations and incident management processes using a Call Management System;
- Experience in using a Configuration Management Database System (CMDB)
- Experience in Active Directory environment;
- Experience in using Desktop Remote Management Tools; and
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office products and experience in supporting Windows 10 desktop environments.
- A role with a high level of ownership and autonomy
- Competitive remuneration
Osborne Park, WA.
How to Apply
Shortlisting will begin immediately, so we encourage you to apply today. Upload your resume and a 1-page cover letter demonstrating your experience and its relation to the criteria above. For further information about this role please contact Will, HR Advisor on 0448 587 192.
Emeco is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are short listed will be contacted. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Emeco as a potential employer.
To learn more about what drives us: https://www.emecogroup.com/who-we-are/our-ideology-2/
Emeco was founded in 1972 and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: EHL). We have operations in all key mining regions of Australia and our customers include mining companies and contractors across coal, gold, copper, bauxite and iron ore. Emeco also owns new model ancillary heavy earthmoving equipment rental company, Matilda Equipment.
Please note: Agency referrals will not be accepted at this point of time.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.