Advertiser: Programmed Health Professionals Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Community, Maternal & Child Health
Looking For Your Next Paid Outback Adventure?
Programmed Health Professionals have on-going opportunities for expierienced remote area nurses to join our team and assist our remote communities in NT, especially during COVID-19.
Our client is offering contracts of minimum 6 weeks.
Dont miss out!!
What do you need to have?
- A current, unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of two years clinical nursing experience in Australia or New Zealand, post-graduation
- ALS & BLS
- SA Immunisation experience
- Maternity Emergency Management Competency
- Remote Emergency Management Competency
- Previous experience working remote/regional
- Current police check
- Working with children check
- 2 recent clinical references
What can Programmed offer me?
- Free mandatory training
- Free uniforms
- Weekly pay
- Cash Bonuses
- Assisted accommodation and travel
- Competitive pay rates
- Professional indemnity insurance provided
Who we are
Programmed Health Professionals is a leading provider of qualified and specialist nurses, carers and support staff across the acute, aged, community and disability sectors. Working with Programmed Health Professionals means you will become part of the Programmed family; a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety. Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now. To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.