Advertiser: Bridgewood HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Albury Area
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Estimating
Bridgewood Homes are a locally owned and operated residential construction and land development company offering high quality, backed by superior trades and brands situated in Albury NSW. With an affiliation with one of Melbourne’s largest and most innovative builders, our vision is to deliver a genuine alternative to uninspired mainstream housing. Our objective is to be renowned for superior quality, craftsmanship, and unbeatable value, while making the process of buying and building a home easy.
We are seeking expressions of interest from Estimating professionals for opportunities across our businesses.
Within this busy role your responsibilities would include:
- Obtaining quotes and performing material take-offs,
- Preparation of sales costings and BOQ's on a range of projects,
- Preparation of purchase orders, and
- Liaising with site supervisors and drafting personnel.
To be considered for these roles, applicants will require the following skills and experience:
- Experience in residential construction estimating (required),
- Intermediate experience with Databuild (highly desirable),
- Ability to read and interpret residential construction drawings (required),
- To be a strong character who is comfortable liaising and negotiating with suppliers,
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and deal with a variety of activities, and
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
Bridgewood Homes value its employees & in return will offer you:
- A competitive salary package based on experience,
- Career development & training opportunities, and
- A supportive workplace with a dynamic & fun culture.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, contact Jacob Bell-Chambers or Nick Doherty for a confidential discussion on (02) 6041 6105 or apply via the link below.
Applications close 29 May 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of estimating experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?