Junior Freelance Graphic DesignerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
Junior Freelance Graphic Designer
Are you a creative thinker wanting to work and be mentored on some of the most unusual and interesting design projects in Western Australia and beyond? We are a multi-disciplinary design studio, specialising in the areas of interpretation, exhibition design and wayfinding.
We currently have an opportunity for a Junior Freelance Graphic Designer looking to develop and challenge their skills, with the desire to work outside the normal 2D world of graphics with an interest to expand into the 3 Dimensional space. We are looking for someone with natural design talent and a hunger to grow with the potential for this role to turn into something more permanent for the right candidate.
- Qualified Graphic Designer or similar from recent graduate to 3 year design experience.
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and Mac Operating Systems.
- A creative thinker outside the ordinary in conceptual design and an expert in finished art.
- Experience in working at scale, large format print and artwork set up.
- Strong composition, colour, typographic, layout and presentation skills.
- An impeccable eye and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational skills, planning and ability to work to stringent deadlines, whilst coordinating and staying on top of other projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and visual communication skills.
- Strong grasp and understanding of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Respect and understanding of cultures with an interest to learn more about different cultures.
- Ability to work as part of a team, independently and take creative direction.
- Web, media and photography skill/interest, an advantage.
- Candidates must have full working rights to work within Australia.
No cover letter required. To be considered for this role, please include a current CV providing a brief overview of yourself and experience and an impressive portfolio of works across a variety of mediums.
Please forward your application to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants who have satisfied all requirements and aspects of the application process will be considered. The attachment of a portfolio is crucial.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?