Senior IT Technician
Advertiser: IRIS Computing Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
IRIS Computing is expanding and looking for an experienced technician to join our team in Hobart or Launceston servicing our statewide client base.
IRIS pride ourselves on our ability to provide solutions to our clients while maintaining our reputation and strong relationships with client and partners, as such we require a highly motivated technician to provide high level support and management to our clients.
About the position
- Client focused support to a diverse range of clients and environments.
- Resolve client support tickets and request directly with clients.
- Installation and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Maintaining documentation.
- Work within a team environment.
- Proven industry experience in a similar role.
- Ability to deal with Critical and High level support tickets and escalations.
- Strong time management skills.
- Adaptive problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems and software applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server as well as virtual and cloud environments.
- Familiarity with networking.
The position is full time and available for an immediate start. The position is Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm with the ability to work outside of these hours if and as required.
You must be able to demonstrate you experience in a similar role, as such a salary package is dependent on experience and qualifications.
Successful applicants that satisfy these criteria will be contacted for an in person interview in either our Hobart or Launceston offices.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the IT industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.