Advertiser: Pacific PlasterersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Building Trades
Pacific Plasterers is currently seeking a first year or an Apprentice of any level to join our team. We cover a broad area of the plastering industry, with work in residential, commercial, renovations, insurance and maintenance. We are a local business that has been involved in the Townsville building industry for over 30 years. Previous experience is not essential.
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Physically fit to be able to perform manual tasks
- Able to take direction and show initiative
- Committed to being a team player
- Have an eye for detail
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Take pride in everything you do
- Be able to start work early, work away from home and work the odd weekend
- Manual Drivers Licence with own transport
- Ability to provide work related references
- Provide TAFE or School reports
Short listed candidates will be invited to undertake:
- Pre-employment Medical
- Screening, including criminal history checks
- Evidence of identification and qualifications
- Reference checking
If this sounds like you, and you would like to complete an apprenticeship in a great trade APPLY NOW, and we will be in contact with you shortly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.