Advertiser: Mr Fothergill's Seeds Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 May 2020
- Richmond & Hawkesbury
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Mr Fothergill’s is a market leading manufacturer and wholesaler of gardening products for home gardeners. Our range of products include packet seeds, bulbs, propagation accessories, all-in-one grow kits, garden gifts and garden tools. Our retail customers include national retailers such as Bunnings, Big W and The Reject Shop, as well as thousands of independent garden retailers nationwide. We are located in Windsor (North-West Sydney) and have a team of approx. 50 people – including the office, warehouse and field sales team.
We are looking for a full time Marketing Assistant to join the business to support our busy marketing team. Ideally we are looking to fill a full-time role but flexible hours would be considered for the right candidate.
The key responsibilities of the role would include;
- Updating order forms
- Updating planogram documents
- Updating of product data spreadsheets and image libraries
- Organising digital files and image asset libraries
- Organising POS materials
- Supporting Sales team with sales material send outs
- Creating product info sheets and brochures for both internal and external purposes
- Organising sampling, donations, competitions and other grass roots promotional activities
What we offer you
- A very friendly, approachable and down to earth team and working culture
- Exciting product portfolio with a very positive and environmental association
- Busy marketing team with emphasis on new product development
- Varied role with a range of duties & responsibilities
- Opportunities to progress within marketing and/or sales are available to team members with proven capabilities
What you will need in order to apply;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Can do attitude and willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’
- Solid skill and experience using Microsoft Office suite
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?