Digital Designer & DeveloperPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 23 May 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
We are an established and successful industry leader with a view to expand and reach new heights.
We are a fast footed company who do not sit and wait to take action or implement change. This fast paced, professional environment is looking to expand its internal base of knowledge and build a team that is second to none.
About the role
The role will see you putting forward ideas for the design improvements to enhance the customer experience.
The role will additionally see you as the responsible person for integration with other systems and online activities.
Benefits and perks
We will offer the right candidate:
* A competitive remuneration package
* Onsite Parking
* A fun and friendly working environment
Skills and experience
- Sound customer service skills- ability to engage with people across a broad spectrum of backgrounds
- Professionalism at all times
- The attitude to tackle the tasks head on and with enthusiasm
- Excellent communication both verbal, written and presenting information
- Extensive knowledge of digital platforms, specifically ordering and integration systems
- Extensive knowledge and ability in modern web programming languages
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in web Design & Development - Preferred
- Previous experience with Pronto Xi ERP (advantageous).
- Minimum 5 years within a similar position
- B2B or B2C experience
- Experience using HTML/CSS, JARVA SCRIPT, SEO integration, PHP, JAVA.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to engage with people across a broad spectrum of backgrounds in a professional manner and a willingness to undertake what is required to ensure client satisfaction.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), numerical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in all output.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to gather financial data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, manage competing demands, changes in priorities and meet deadlines.
- Computer literate with advanced skills in MS Excel and accounting software packages and the ability to learn new software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team, contributing to a positive workplace culture.
If your skills, extensive experience and motivation match with this role, click the APPLY now button.
Closing date for applications is 15th June 2020
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a digital designer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience using Pronto?