Information Technology Support OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 23 May 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the Business
Dy-Mark began operations in Adelaide in 1964, primarily producing printing, coding and stencilling inks, as well as aerosol marking paints for government departments and councils. Since then our rapid growth and demand for our products required us to move to larger manufacturing facilities which are now based in Brisbane, Australia.
For over 50 years Dy-Mark has continued to be a leading force in the innovative manufacture and distribution of top quality specialised marking paints and coatings. Our rigorous product development and testing programmes have grown our product ranges extensively to now include; marking aerosol/bulk paints, inks and dyes, industrial markers and stencilling products, protective and decorative coatings, cleaners and solvents, and industrial packaging products.
About the role
The role of IT Support Officer will be focused on support throughout the business. Including setting up hardware and software for new employees whilst providing friendly technical support both onsite and remote to the team.
Benefits and perks
We will offer the right candidate:
* A competitive remuneration package
* Onsite Parking
* A fun and friendly working environment
Skills and experience
- Sound customer service skills- ability to engage with people across a broad spectrum of backgrounds
- Professionalism and an attitude to tackle the tasks head on and with enthusiasm
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all output with strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Apple IOS
- Understand network technologies
- Knowledge and ability to operate MS Office 365, including Exchange Administration and Hosted exchange cloud technologies
- Ability to use, set up and maintain Windows, Mac, IOS (IPhone) operating systems
- Able to work both independently and contribute as an effective team member.
- Sustain and grow a positive workplace culture
- Knowledge of Pronto ERP- Preferred
Qualifications and Experience:
- Current Drivers license
- Minimum Year 12 certificate
- IT qualification- preferred but not essential
- Previous experience with Pronto Xi ERP (advantageous).
- Minimum 2 years within a similar position
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team, contributing to a positive workplace culture.
If your skills, extensive experience and motivation suit the position, click the APPLY now button to start your journey with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's the highest level of ITIL qualification you have completed?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience using Pronto?