Advertiser: Entire Tech (Australia)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 May 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Entire Tech is well poised for growth and is looking to hire a motivated and experienced ICT Technician to join its ranks.
You must be well-versed in computer and networking concepts and able to work autonomously. You must also possess fantastic problem-solving abilities and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
A blend of both Mac and Windows experience is essential as well as fun personality to boot. Our customers not only expect a quality service but also a personable individual who can give honest feedback and advice on their IT needs. We exist to serve humans and their machines, even though majority of our work is screen based, it’s important to keep in mind the human element of IT as not everyone is technical. We expect you can hold a conversation with our customers with minimal effort.
Internally we’re a fun bunch of people who care and support one another. The level of respect we have internally is the same level we give to our customers.
That’s simply how we roll here at Entire Tech.
- Track, respond and update customer requests through the internal Zoho Desk system.
- Setup hardware and install and configure software and drivers for both Mac and Windows environments.
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components ie Servers, IP's etc.
- Management of security passwords on all customer infrastructure and any associated cloud subscription services to maintain privacy and protection from attacks.
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated.
- Trouble shoot system failures and provide solutions to restore functionality.
- Auditing and maintenance of customer systems, creating documentation with recommendations.
- Regular updating of internal Knowledge Base for technical reference.
- Verification of assets - serial numbers, brand/model etc. and communicate to relevant departments for quoting and record keeping
- Proven experience as a Level 2-3 technician
- Experience with both Mac and Windows Server environments
- Some email migration experience, both cloud and on prem.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem determination abilities
- High level communication abilities - must be proficient in the english language
- High level organisation and time-management
- Industry vendor certifications on at least one of the following: 3CX, Microsoft, Apple, HP/HPE, Cisco, will be is highly desirable
- Able to work unsupervised and within a team environment.
- Ability to follow instructions when advised.
- Unrestricted 'C' Class Drivers Licence:
- Install, configure, and support network equipment including routers, firewalls, switches, wireless LAN, WAN devices.
- Experience working with 3CX, Microsoft O365, NGFW’s
- Ensure customer documentation is always up to date. Including network diagrams, “new staff “ onboarding procedures and other supporting documentation that helps other techs look after customer systems.
- Use of remote software such as TeamViewer for customer support
This is a full-time position and salary will be dependent on your qualifications and work experience. Car, mobile and laptop will be provided as part of this role.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will only be considered.
**No recruiters please**
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?