Infrastructure Asset Management Advisor - Data & Analytics
Advertiser: Quarterbac AdvisoryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 May 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
We are client side advisors that deliver asset management transformation programs. We focus on alignment in the asset management value chain and deliver impactful outcomes through domain specific advisory, program leadership, data engineering, analytics and change management. We enable modern, robust and evidence based asset management, and challenge the status quo in the relentless pursuit of value.
Qualifications & experience
- Engineering Degree (Minimum Bachelors Degree)
- Advanced data analysis and scripting
- 3+ years of asset management technical consulting
- Rail experience highly regarded
Tasks & responsibilities
- Advanced data engineering, scripting, and insight analysis
- Development of bespoke data, modelling and analytical solutions to meet specific client needs
- Asset management planning system and process implementation
- Data quality management process definition and implementation
- Asset strategy and cost analysis and optimisation
- Expect to travel interstate regularly
- We are a young firm with big ambitions and a 'why not' culture. We live by these values...
- ** Impactful: We focus our energy to be impactful and deliver maximum value to our customers.
- ** Adaptable: We realise change is constant and we adapt to maintain momentum without losing focus
- ** Respectful: We are aware of the space around us and treat others as we would like to be treated
- ** Bold: We challenge boundaries and the status quo to unlock potential and create new capabilities.
- ** Strategic: We create shared visions of success across individuals and deliver continuous results to achieve them
- ** Authentic: We have fun, we have a sense of humour, we tell it how it is and we are honest.
- Laptop & phone covered.
- Work from home.
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?