Advertiser: Busby House Removals Demolition and AsbestosMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 May 2020
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
Busby House Removals, Demolition & Asbestos is a family-run small business based in Rockhampton, Central Queensland and undertakes work throughout the region up to Mackay, out to Longreach and down to Bundaberg. We move houses, office blocks, boats & more, we raise and restump houses, carry out Class A & B Asbestos Removal, and Commercial and Domestic demolition works.
Qualifications & experience
- 5-10 years experience Bookkeeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Management experience
Tasks & responsibilities
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Assisting in quoting and tendering process
- Human Resources
- Financial tracking/budget/projections
- Managing day-to-day office procedures
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office manager?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?