Advertiser: Soden LegalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 May 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
We are looking for a superstar support person for a role with an amazing team of Family Lawyers. We are flexible, family friendly and love what we do. We are a very close knit team and we are looking for someone to fit in with our ‘team ethos’ who loves to have fun and genuinely enjoys their work and loves family law.
We work hard but are very flexible! We completely understand the demands of family and are willing to consider part time and temporary/casual opportunities for the right applicant.
The role includes:
- Drafting legal documents including correspondence, Affidavits, Court Orders and more.
- Supporting the solicitors with ongoing file management.
- All usual administrative tasks including assisting the support staff with filing, archiving, customer service, diary management and answering overflow calls.
- You will be expected to step into the Receptionist role during times of annual leave or sick leave.
- Be able to maintain billable targets
- Be competent in using precedents
- Be a team player, kind, considerate and friendly
- Be a tidy person with strong organisational skills
- Be able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Be proactive and be able to work autonomously
In addition to the above, we would LOVE if you have the following skills/interests:
- Marketing - to create online social media content and prepare case summaries and articles for marketing.
- Working knowledge of LEAP legal software.
- Experience with conveyancing files and drafting Wills.
Contact us via email at email@example.com with your resume and expression of interest. Please ensure to cover the above requirements in your communications.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a paralegal?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in family law?