Care Service Employee (CSE) / Assistant in Nursing(AIN) - Casual
Advertiser: Quirindi Care Services LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 May 2020
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
Quirindi Care Services Limited (Eloura) is a modern Residential Aged Care Facility located in Quirindi, which accommodates up to 67 residents. It is owned and operated by the Quirindi community through Quirindi Care Services. Ongoing upgrades and investments in Eloura ensure the highest standards of care are provided.
Quirindi is a strong, rural community with a population of approximately 3000 people. It services one of the most fertile agricultural areas in Australia, the Liverpool Plains. Quirindi offers an extremely welcoming, friendly and safe environment with the added bonus of very affordable living. Quirindi is located 40 minutes from the regional hub of Tamworth (population 62,000) and four hours from Sydney.
Eloura is currently seeking Care Service Employee with aged care experience but not essential.
- Providing a wide range of personal care services to residents
- Supervise daily hygiene – showers or baths, shaving, lay out clothes and assist in dressing; make beds and tidy rooms; store clothes and clean wardrobes
- Assist and support residents on daily basis as per their needs.
- Assist with meals and feeding the residents.
- Recognise, report and respond appropriately to changes in condition of residents to the RN.
- Flu vaccination
- Certificate III/IV in Aged Care or equivalent qualification
- Current First Aid Certificate
Skills & experience
- A good insight into the health, social or aged care services industries.
- Previous experience in aged or community care is highly valued but not essential.
- Great communication and customer service skills and the ability to get along easily with others.
- Must be able to work all shifts in rotating roster.
We can provide a supportive team culture and a great opportunity for work-life balance with your shift allocations. If you would like to be part of our resident centred care team or further information, contact us on 02 6741 2222 or forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Have you completed a qualification in aged care?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Individual Support?