Team Assistant for Chartered Accountant
Advertiser: Marsh & Partners Qld Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 May 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
Our firm is a young and rapidly expanding Chartered Accounting firm seeking a full time Team Assistant who enjoys accounting-related administration tasks in a collaborative team environment.
While we work hard, we play hard. We hold regular social functions and offer the option of additional annual leave.
About the role
The key focus of the role is to carry out the administration operations for one of our accounting teams. Your duties will include
- Client liaison
- Prepare work-in for the team
- Maintain client structure charts
- Prepare clients’ tax returns for signature and follow-up
- Phone liaison with ATO re clients’ accounts
- Client correspondence
- Corporate Secretarial matters; preparation and lodgement of forms with ASIC
- Processing of invoices and assisting team members with billing
- Familiar with TAP
- Software includes Microsoft Office, XPM, Xero, NowInfinity, Intelledox, SharePoint
About the successful applicant
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationship with clients and team members
- 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting firm
- A multi-tasker who can keep all the balls in the air
- Can follow procedures and processes whilst using initiative
- Experience in XPM and Xero a distinct advantage
To apply for this position, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?