Advertiser: Connex Management & Construction Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 May 2020
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
About the business
Our team at Connex is a collaborative and energetic work force who pride ourselves on honesty, integrity and enthusiasm in every aspect of our business
About the role
As a project manager you will plan, organise and control the cost, program and technical aspects of the Projects. You will lead the project team with financial, program and safety, to ensure the site operates with the necessary resources they need to complete the project whilst managing cost and maximising profit for the business. The role will require you to work in partnership with all employees across the business as well as clients, subcontractors, suppliers and the wider project sites. Jobpac experience is necessary
Benefits and perks
At Connex, we believe in the foundation of our talented team. We offer a great place to work and constantly motivate our employees to showcase their talent. This is a role you can really sink your teeth into, and gain great experience working alongside professional and driven colleagues, in a fast paced, yet down-to-earth workplace. If this sounds appealing, please apply.
Skills and experience
- Experience in jobpac necessary
- Previously completed health care and high rise experience
- Have completed Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor of Construction Management or relevant trade experience
8 years minimum working in a similar role
Experience on commercial projects preferable
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?