Ecommerce Pick & Packing RolePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 23 May 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Our client is a fast growing online e-commerce brand and looking for someone with great attention to detail to pick and pack and dispatch orders from their ecommerce website.
- Pick and pack orders from the ecommerce platform.
- Keep stock organised and inventory up to date.
What we're looking for:
- Someone who would like to gain pick and pack and warehousing experience.
- Interest in retail, fashion and e-commerce.
- Experience with customer service and confident communicating in English
- Available 5 days per week (Monday-Friday 8:30am-4pm) in our office/warehouse in Brendale
- Excellent organisation skills.
What you can get out of it:
- You will learn about ecommerce, customer service, pick packing and get on the job experience.
- We'll help you and teach you how we want things done.
- We're always happy for people to come up with suggestions as to how we can do things better.
How to apply:
- Apply and Provide us with your CV.
- All successful applicants will be contacted.
- Start date May/June 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?