Advertiser: ACCURATE ACCOUNTING & TAXATION SERVICESMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jul 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Accounting, Other
If you are a fresh accounting graduate or going to complete your degree soon from Uni or TAFE or newly migrated in Australia as an accountant but need local work experience then this is an excellent opportunity to kick start your accounting career from here.
CPA Accountants & Certified Trainer will be your mentor. As a result, you will learn from the best in the industry.
You will have practical Work experience with real client's data.
The area of experience you will gain during the internship period:
- Payroll System (XERO & MYOB)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Reports
- BAS/GST Calculation & Reports
- Bookkeeping (MYOB & XERO)
- Simple to complex Tax Return for Individual & Business clients
You will get software training (XERO, MYOB, Handi Tax) and also an application of the software with real work as we are looking after our individual & business client's accounts.
Newly Migrated people
No local work experience in accounting
Fresh graduate unless Local or International students
Those accountants who are doing odd jobs or other work, they can get work experience
Benefits: After successful completion of this Real Work Experience you will be able to be a self-starter in any organization.
Few more things need to know about this position:
- 3 months position
- Weekdays & Weekends position available
- International student visa holder also eligible to apply for this position
-You will get reference after successful completion of the practical work experience
- The only selected candidate will be contacted as we have limited positions only.
Send your resume now for this position: