Night and Day shift Boilermaker/Bodybuilder
Advertiser: Bruce Rock Engineering3 out of 53.0 overall rating (6 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jul 2020
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
Bruce Rock Engineering is a leading quality designer, builder and service provider of road transport equipment in Australia. We offer a complete range of trailer solutions to the agricultural, mining, construction and general freight industries nationwide. our innovative, high-quality trailers are engineered for reliability, durability and performance.
An opportunity exists for an employee to join the team at our site in Forrestfield. The Bruce Rock Engineering team enjoy their work, have excellent facilities and work within a great community.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Trade Qualification - Boilermaker/Fabricator
- 5 + years experience (Road Transport Industry experience, highly advantageous)
- Ability to read and evaluate technical drawings and procedures
- Ability to consistently maintain high-quality workmanship
- An eye for detail and ability to work to precision
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Must be able to work effectively individually and a team player
- Must have good time keeping and job recording skills
- Must be an enthusiastic, positive and patient person who takes pride in their work and team results
The following are essential requirements for the role:
- WA Drivers Licence (HR license or above will be highly advantageous)
- Current ForkLift Licence
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary arrangement, and other employee benefits may be considered for the right person.
In addition to the above, you will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical, Drug and Alcohol Test and provide a valid National Police Clearance (not issued longer than 6 months ago).
Applicants will have to provide proof of their working rights to work and live in Australia.
If you have a positive attitude, meet our job requirements and have the right skills and knowledge base, then we would like you to apply through SEEK.
Please submit your Resume via Seek to be considered for the role.
For further information regarding our company and quality products visit us at www.brucerockengineering.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.