Kitchen Designer or Designer Assistant
Advertiser: Kitchen Direct AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jun 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Other
We are a well-established bespeak kitchen, bathroom and joinery company in Sydney. We design and create cabinetry for builders and individual clients. We are in need for an enthusiastic experienced draftsperson who can join our busy sales team.
To be considered for this role,you must have kitchen design experience and able to liaise with office staffs, sales consultants, builders & residential clients.
Skills and experience required
- Drafting experience is a must, Cabinet vision/Cabmaster/Pytha is preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, support and work with our manufacture and installation teams
- Knowledge of building/ kitchen design
- Ability to read architect plans
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise tasks
- Basic administrative skills
We believe attitude is everything and offering a competitive wage/salary package or contract basis.
ONLY suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- How many years of graphic design experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.