Carer Compliance Officer
Advertiser: KARIMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $80,000 - $93,060
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
Carer Compliance Officer
Salary package up to $93,060
(inclusive of $80,000 base salary, leave loading, superannuation and salary sacrifice opportunities)
KARI is one of the largest accredited Aboriginal Out of Home Care (OOHC) services in NSW. There is currently the opportunity to join our ever-growing Compliance Unit located at Liverpool. The Carer Compliance Officer will be responsible for continued compliance with KARI carers through an ongoing capacity review process.
Do you have a high resilience, compassionate and an active listener, that at times may need to have difficult conversations when needed through a collaborative approach?
The person we are looking to employ must have the following attributes:
- Qualifications which may include University or TAFE certification that is relevant to the position. Minimum qualification for this position is at a Diploma level.
- High level demonstrated knowledge of the Permanency support program (PSP)
- Demonstrated ability to write comprehensive reports
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Possession of a current NSW Driver’s license – Minimum P2
- Willingness to Undertake a National Police check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
Desirable (but not essential)
- Cert IV in Community services (or higher) with demonstrated relevant experience in the sector
- Understanding the issues facing Foster Carers in providing care to children and young people in Out of Home Care placements.
- Experience in identifying training needs and analysing gaps
If you have experience working with Aboriginal children, young people, families or communities, we want to hear from you. We are looking for dedicated and motivated people to join our team and help us make a difference to the lives of children and families in their time of need.
For more information on the Carer Compliance position, please contact Wendy Dargan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Roles which involve directly providing programs and services to Aboriginal people for the purposes of promoting their welfare are considered to be ‘Aboriginal identified roles’ and are as such restricted to Aboriginal people only. This is permitted under Section 14(d) of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977