Advertiser: Certis Security AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Security Services
At Certis Security Australia we manage, protect and secure the critical business operations of our customers so that they can focus on their core business.
We care about our staff and combined with our core values are the fundamentals to our success. They are the foundation of our company and define who we are and set us apart from our competitors.
Based in several sites in Canberra and surrounds, we are looking for a Security Officer that can add value to our service delivery. The right candidate will join our team to ensure the safety and security of all staff, contractors and visitors on behalf of our client. The position will be on a casual basis working within the health sector and will come with great benefits and a view to full time.
- Liaising with Supervisor’s, Team Leaders & Certis Colleagues
- Escorting contractors and visitors around the campus
- Foot patrols of the campus with locking & unlocking of the precinct
- Responding to all codes, alerts and radio calls where required
- Monitoring CCTV cameras and access control
- Reporting on any incidents or anomalies that arise
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Current ACT Security Licence with classes 1A & 1C
- Current Drivers Licence
- Certificate II in Security Operations
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current National Police History Check
- Certificate III in Security Operations
- Certificate in Handcuff & Batons
- Working with Vulnerable people
- Certificate in operation of X-Ray Machines
With over 60 years of experience in rich physical security heritage, deep market insights and patented technology innovations, Certis is a trusted advanced integrated security services provider for businesses around the globe. To learn more about us visit www.certisgroup.com and www.certisgroup.com/au
Our benefits include a competitive salary, pay on return from parental leave, a recognition and benefits program providing a platform for hundreds of discounts exclusive to Certis employees. You will also receive growth and development opportunities through the Certis Learning Academy.
We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people
NSW – Master Licence 405 149 073
ACT – Master Licence 17501742
QLD – Security Firm Licence 3158254
SA - Security Agents Licence ISL 235794
VIC - Private Security Business Licence 689-218-50S
VIC - Private Security Business Registration 689-218-92S
WA – Security Agents Licence SA58716
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have a 24x7 availability?