Advertiser: Playsense occupational therapyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jun 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
About the business
We are a small, busy and dynamic occupational therapy business. We are a close team who have worked together for many years. We are located in Eastgardens NSW near a shopping centre with easy access.
About the role
The role of office manager is a key position in the business. Your role will be to take charge of invoicing, ordering equipment, making resources, liaising with our team, greeting parents and children and taking bookings. The role is key in ensuring the smooth running of day to day business and the successful person will be the face of the clinic.
Benefits and perks
Easy access, close vicinity of shopping centre, great work life balance, collaborative team, opportunity for skill development, engaging role, high levels of daily interaction with families and staff members, new facilities, flexible working hours, great team culture.
Skills and experience
We are looking for someone who can take initiative, organised able to problem solve, great communication, willingness to learn. The person will be able to communicate with children and parents in a calm and friendly way. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail and Powerpoint necessary. Experience with health software such as Cliniko and accounting software such as Xero is preferred but not necessary.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?