First Aid TrainerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Teaching - Vocational
We are currently seeking motivated and passionate Trainer and Assessors to provide a high standard of nationally accredited First Aid Training across Adelaide.
- Confident, reliable, flexible, and self-motivated.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Perform under pressure.
- Excellent presentation and relationship building-skills including an ability to relate to a diverse range of people including problem-solving skills.
- Experience in delivering First Aid.
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge and current industry experience in First Aid.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessing (TAE40116) or equivalent (with the updated units)
- Minimum Provide First Aid HLTAID003.
- Vocational competences.
- Drivers Licence with own reliable vehicle.
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
- Current Police check.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Face to Face delivery of Accredited First Aid Training to a diverse background.
- Offsite delivery of training.
- Maintain accurate attendance.
- Ensure paperwork is completed to the compliance standard and submitted on time.
- Participate in professional development and industry currency.
- Comply with all policy, procedures and guidelines set out.
If this position sounds like you, and you have current First Aid Training experience send through your CV, TAE40116, First Aid Certificate including other certificates relevant to the role.
Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?