Advertiser: Ibex AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
We are a rapidly growing family business with national representation throughout Australia and a leading supplier of quality, innovative Industrial Pipe & Fitting Systems.
Our business and our success are built on strong family and business values …... these include; integrity, honesty, trust, accountability, creativity, respect and teamwork.
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated, reliable, tenacious, and team-oriented Business Development professional with proven experience to join our small, hardworking, dynamic Internal Sales Team in Tullamarine, Victoria.
This is a newly created role and is your opportunity to make a difference and help us take our business ‘to the next level’ - in this business you are not a number, but an integral part of a fast-growing, vibrant and friendly team.
This is a full-time office based position covering our office operating hours of 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Flexible hours negotiable for the right candidate.
Key duties will include:
- Project Research using multiple sources
- Project follow up
- Client Research for the external (on-road) Sales Team
- Contacting potential new clients, identifying decision makers, building rapport and nurturing relationships with contacts over the phone
- Setting up meetings with key decision makers on projects for the external (on-road) Sales Team
- Target Market research and knowledge of all projects within those markets
- CRM data entry, information transfer and updating & cleansing databases
- Provide administration support to the Management Team as required.
To be considered for and be successful in this role, you will have the following skills / attributes:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role (e.g. Business Development, Internal Sales, Telemarking and/or Telesales etc.)
- A technical aptitude and attention to detail
- A strong customer focus and ability to engage, build and grow relationships with clients over the phone
- Great customer service, organisational and administration skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable EQ – empathy, patience and persuasiveness
- Excellent presentation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Sound computer skills, including experience with MS Office package and a CRM
- Ability to self-manage, be accountable, show initiative and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task with a can-do attitude
- Proactive, creative, enthusiastic and a team player
- Cold calling experience and knowledge in how construction projects progress would be highly regarded.
If you are a committed and highly motivated professional with a fantastic attitude and can-do approach; if you are self-disciplined any enjoy developing new business; if you genuinely want to make a difference and contribute to a company that values its staff and is prepared to invest time and effort into your training and development, then APPLY NOW!
A competitive remuneration and bonus structure is offered, based upon the applicant's experience and qualifications.
Future career advancement opportunities possible.
To express your interest; please send your resume and a covering letter clearly outlining why you would make a great addition to our team.
Please note, only candidates that meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?