Advertiser: Fuse RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jun 2020
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Long term opportunity!
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With continued growth and government spending in the manufacturing area, we are a seeking a experienced Trade Assitant & Warehouse Assistant to join an industry leading manufacturer.
- Long term opportunity
- Supportive culture
- Chinchilla location
- Permanent potential after 4 month probation
This is a great chance to join a well-respected company which manufactures and assembles equipment used in Oil & Gas Industry. This rapidly expanding organisation is in need of a Trade Assistant for an immediate start.
- Assemble and disassemble on equipment
- Perform general hand duties, lifting, stock control, and forklift operation
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Undertake daily housekeeping tasks
- Same day receipting of goods
- Unloads incoming materials, products, parts and equipment and checks for quality
- Accurate and timely shipping of goods in Company’s ERP system
- Storage of parts and inventory in accordance with Company guidelines
- Transports parts, inventory and equipment between client sites as requested
- Punctuality is all important
- 2+ years’ experience in warehousing environment
- Valid Driver’s Licence (Manual licence is preferred)
- MR licence is highly regarded
- Forklift licence
- Strong commitment to work
- Very high safety awareness
- Experience in oil and gas industry is highly regarded
- Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations (Highly regarded)
- First Aid Certification & CPR (Highly regarded)
- Oracle ERP experince is highly regarded
- Ability to start immediate start
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW!
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.