Digital Marketing Account Manager
Advertiser: Grace LeverMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jul 2020
- Adelaide Hills & Barossa
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
At the Doers Way, our Outsourced Doers division is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing agencies in the world, providing our members with fully qualified virtual assistants. Many female entrepreneurs feel overwhelmed building their business, our ability to match them with a virtual assistant specifically trained for them helps our online community be successful in doing what they love.
Our Founder, Grace Lever is a female entrepreneur founder who started this company from the ground up. Truth is, we wouldn’t be where we are today without the team we have, especially our team of hard-working and passionate Account Managers (that we hope to welcome you into soon!)
We take care of each other and our customers and we build each other up to be the best versions of ourselves. We have big dreams, we are strategic, and we plan and execute with success.
As an Outsourced Doer Account Manager, you will need to work hard to build strong relationships with our members (founders) from around the world - primarily in the USA, Australia, NZ & Canada - by supporting them during the onboarding of their Outsourced Doer (virtual assistant) through ongoing monthly touchpoints. You will need to be tech-savvy, resilient, and mature in your approach in order to advance your mission daily, which is to nurture, support and actively listen to your founders.
Your primary purpose will be committed to improving the lives and businesses of the female entrepreneurs we serve through tapping into the power of smart and effective outsourcing. You will see problems as opportunities, and solve them in order to do better and be better.
Plus you will work with a collaborative, supportive, fun yet driven culture where you get to make a difference globally and show the world how good you really are. .
The Perks! What’s in it for you:
You’ll get to work with an intelligent, hard-working, young and vibrant team; plus, our community are super passionate, invested and 100% behind the brand you will be representing. We have a great culture and loyal following.
You’ll also get:
- Opportunities to grow and develop on a rapid scale with lots of training
- An attractive salary package and generous ad hoc commission structure
- Onsite car parking, monthly recognition awards, flexible work hours, and more.
- Lots of support and motivation to be the best you can be
- An opportunity to travel to the US (if you are into that kind of thing)
- Guidance from Grace and an opportunity to take part in her program
Here’s what you need to succeed
This is the role for you if you have been feeling uninspired in your current role and are now ready to show the world how good you really are.
- Account Management and/or sales experience is essential but so is your talent and ability to work hard, be coachable, and be passionate about taking care of customers
- Relevant industry experience (education /learning /coaching/ marketing)
- Demonstrable Active Listening and empathy skills coupled with a sense of maturity and ability to relate to female entrepreneurs
- Strong people skills and emotional intelligence
- Flexibility in working hours to cater to our international and interstate clients
- Ability to work autonomously & responsibility with a high degree of professional pride
- Ability to adapt to regular change in a dynamic business
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Infusionsoft, HelpScout, Skype, Zoom and Basecamp
- You must have a resilient and robust character, an inclusive communication style, and the emotional intelligence to form high functioning relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Previous experience working in your own business would be highly advantageous.
Come on the journey with us...
Here’s the thing... to stop dreaming and start ‘doing’ with us here at The Doers Way you need to like us and believe in what we stand for. Visit us @thedoersway on Instagram, head on over to our website at www.thedoersway.net, or subscribe to our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbYmDOECv3h4GdYvgxQDlHA . Then send your application to us via the ‘apply now button’ and share with us what your ‘genius zone’ is; and why you would be a good fit for The Doers Way.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?