MC Linehaul Driver - Laverton & Derrimut
Advertiser: AHG Refrigerated Logistics2.8889 out of 52.9 overall rating (27 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
AHG Refrigerated Logistics (AHG RL) represents Australia’s only truly national temperature controlled supply chain network as a result of bringing together; Scott’s, Rand, Harris and JAT to form one single business. With more than 60 years’ combined experience, AHG RL are leaders in refrigerated logistics, providing temperature controlled delivery and warehousing services to clients across Australia.
Due to continued growth Scott's Refrigerated are currently looking for experienced MC/Road Train drivers to join our Renmark based team for Mebourne & Sydney runs, 7 days various roster. Must be experienced with a manual gearbox.
Applicants must have a minimum 12 month driving experience in MC within a Linehaul environment.
Friday - Sunday Work
Road Ranger experience prefered.
You will need to be:
- Customer focussed
- Prepared to work weekends & Public Holidays when rostered
- Hold a current MC licence with a minimum of 12 months experience
- Able to provide a recent traffic history report
- Confident in working within cold chain compliant conditions
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on WHS
- Committed to driver safety
Experience within the refrigerated transport industry is preferred, but a willingness to learn and an appreciation of the time sensitive nature of what we do is essential.
If you are able to demonstrate that you are a professional and reliable operator who can make a positive contribution to what we do and ensure we meet our customer expectations, then we want to hear from you. We offer excellent pay and conditions, the use of fully maintained equipment and the opportunity of working within a great team environment.
A current copy of your Driving history will be required along with a copy of your licence.
A Drug & Alcohol screening along with a Pre-Employment Medical will be required for the successful applicant prior to employment.
Please note, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a truck driver?