Advertiser: Randstad – Inhouse ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jun 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Production, Planning & Scheduling
Randstad are looking for Packers/General Hands for a well-known Meat Company in the Davenport area.
These roles are to start immediately and shifts cover casual hours, Monday to Fridays, 6.00am starts, with occasional Saturdays
These roles are very physically demanding and you will be on your feet for most of your shift, you will be working in a chilled environment and will be handling raw meat.
You do not need any previous experience for this role but you will:
- Be physically fit
- Be able to pass a DRUG & ALCOHOL SCREENING
- Be reliable and flexible
- Be able to work in a fast moving team environment
- Be extremely safety conscious
- Have recent work history - at least 6 months
- Up to date resume
- Current work references
Some of the duties required are (but not limited too):
- Packing of large meats
- Quality control
- Emptying bins/general labouring
- Handling raw meat
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A safe working environment
- Supportive management
- Learning opportunities
- On site, engaging and supportive Randstad account team
- On site parking
If you are flexible, reliable and ready to start work, please apply online today.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.